“We offer instruction classes designed to support students and faculty at BMCC.”
Information Literacy Librarian
Prof. Robin Brown
- Classes take place in room S410M, a “Smart” classroom with an interactive whiteboard and need to be scheduled two weeks in advance.
- Professors must attend library instruction classes with their students.
Library instruction includes:
- A basic introduction to the library.
- An introduction to full-text databases.
- Instruction related to specific class assignments.