“We offer instruction classes designed to support students and faculty at BMCC.”
To schedule a class please contact Robin Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include the following information:
- Name and contact information
- Class name and department
- At least two possible dates and times
- Do we need to provide accommodations for any students?
- What would you like the librarian to cover?
Guidelines for Faculty
- You’ll receive a confirmation email shortly after you submit your request. A librarian will also get in touch with you a few days before your scheduled instruction date.
- Classes take place in room S410M and need to be scheduled two weeks in advance. Any requests received on a shorter notice will be scheduled according to instructor availability.
- You must attend library instruction classes with your students.
- Requests for instruction outside of the library’s regular hours will depend on instructor availability. Faculty should contact Prof. Robin Brown (email@example.com) directly.