Aug. 28 - Dec. 23, 2014
|Mon||8 AM - 10 PM|
|Tue||8 AM - 10 PM|
|Wed||8 AM - 10 PM|
|Thu||8 AM - 10 PM|
|Fri||8 AM - 7 PM|
|Sat||10 AM - 6 PM|
|Sun||12 PM - 5 PM|
Scanning in the BMCC Library
A self-service scanner is now available at no cost for patrons of the BMCC Library. The scanner is located past the Periodicals desk, across from the library's Media room.
This service is provided as available. During busy periods please limit your scanning to 20 pages at a time for scholarly purposes, so others do not have to wait.
See CUNY's Copyright Policy for guidelines on acceptable reproduction of library materials.
The scanner offers the following features:
- Full-color, grayscale, or black & white reproductions up to 600 DPI.
- Maximum page size of 17 X 24 inches.
- Output in PDF, JPEG, PNG, Rich Text and Audio formats.
- Save files to USB drive or e-mail to your BMCC account.
Note: Scanners will NOT send to personal e-mail addresses
- Assistive Technology
- Copyright and Fair Use
- CUNY Research Conduct
- Distance Learning
- Good Practice in Tenure Evaluation
- Information Literacy
- Intellectual Property
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR)