- Bring the call number and a current validated CUNY ID to the Circulation Desk.
- Most books and other reserve material are limited to two (2) hours in-library use only. A very limited amount of material may be loaned for seven (7) days. There are severe penalties for overdue reserve material.
- A book can be renewed once except when it has been requested by another patron. At times of high demand, especially during the week of finals, textbooks and other reserve material cannot be renewed.
- Only one (1) reserve item can be borrowed at a time.
- Holds cannot be placed on reserve material.
- Since the reserve collection is heavily used, loan periods and fines are put in place to encourage fair and equal access for all.
- Fines are quite hefty to discourage abuse: $6 – $15 per item per hour