Textbooks at the Circulation desk
- All textbooks being used in classes are available for for use in the library for two hours. A very limited amount of material may be loaned for seven days.
- Bring the call number (Ask for help at the reference desk!) and a current validated CUNY ID to the Circulation Desk.
- Only one item can be borrowed at a time.
- Holds cannot be placed on textbooks held at the circulation desk.
- Please return books on time! Fines: $6 – $15 per item per hour
Textbooks available for borrowing
- Past editions of textbooks are usually available to be borrowed for one month with one renewal. They are located in the “Textbooks” section diagonally across from the Circulation Desk.
- Fines are the same as regular loan books: $.25 per item per day up to a maximum of $20.00
- Textbooks are not available through CLICS but current CUNY students from other Colleges can come to BMCC to borrow a textbook.
- Ask at the reference desk for help finding a textbook!