BMCC Library Databases
Off campus access is the same username and password that you use for your BMCC e-mail.
Don’t know your username?
It is the same as your full email address including the @stu.bmcc.cuny.edu. For most students the part before the @ symbol is firstname.lastname
For example your email address would look like this: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not set up an account or need to reset the password, go to Account Self Service via the BMCC portal.
- Fill out all the personal information and click submit.
- Create a password and click submit.
- You will be taken to a page that shows just the part of your BMCC email before the @ symbol or jane.doe. Remember to enter email@example.com when logging in to a library database!
- Write down your user name and password and click submit.
Still having trouble?
- If you still can’t log on, try CUNY Databases or contact the Student Helpdesk in person (S141) or by phone (212.220.8379).
- Faculty and staff can call extension 8379 for assistance.
CUNY Library Databases
- Be sure your library card number on your BMCC ID is activated. If you’ve checked out a book recently your card IS activated. Otherwise, stop by the Circulation Desk in the Library to activate it.
- Visit the CUNY Databases page. In the pop-up window, enter your 14-digit BMCC ID barcode number, which is found on the back of your ID card. It starts with the digit 214.