BMCC Library Databases
Don’t know your username?
It is the same as the first part of your BMCC e-mail address before the @ symbol. For most students, your username is your “firstname.lastname”.
If you have not set up a password or need to reset it, go to the BMCC Portal.
- Click the link Account Password and Help.
- Fill out all the personal information and click submit.
- Choose a password that is at least eight (8) characters long and click submit.
- You will be taken to a page that shows your BMCC username.
- Write down your user name and password and click submit.
Still having trouble?
- The password reset is available through the BMCC Portal page.
- If you still can’t log on, try CUNY Databases or contact the Student Helpdesk in person (S141) or by phone (212.220.8379).
- Faculty and staff can call extension 8379 for assistance.
CUNY Library Databases
- Be sure your library card number on your BMCC ID is activated. If you’ve checked out a book recently your card IS activated. Otherwise, stop by the Circulation Desk in the Library to activate it.
- Visit the CUNY Databases page. In the pop-up window, enter your 14-digit BMCC ID barcode number, which is found on the back of your ID card. It starts with the digit 2.