Aug. 28 - Dec. 23, 2014
|Mon||8 AM - 10 PM|
|Tue||8 AM - 10 PM|
|Wed||8 AM - 10 PM|
|Thu||8 AM - 10 PM|
|Fri||8 AM - 7 PM|
|Sat||10 AM - 6 PM|
|Sun||12 PM - 5 PM|
How to Cite - APA
Author, A. A. (year of publication). Title of book. Place of Publication: Publisher.
- Use only initials for the author's first name(s).
- The author's name is followed by the year the book was published in parentheses.
- Only the first word and names are capitalized in book titles.
- Book titles should be in italics.
Zeilik, M. (2002). Astronomy: the evolving universe. New York: Cambridge University Press.
Mazur, J. E. (2002). Learning and behavior. Upper Saddle River: Prentice Hall.
Print Book with Multiple Authors
Author, A. A., & Author, B. B. (year of publication). Title of book. Place of Publication:Publisher.
- Pay attention to the order of names when you cite a book with more than one author!
- Use the ampersand: & instead of the word 'and.'
Baron, R. A., & Kalsher, M. J. (2002). Essentials of psychology. Boston: Allyn and Bacon.
Davis, S. F., & Palladino, J. J. (2000). Psychology. Upper Saddle River: Prentice Hall.
Maisto, S. A., Galizio, M., & Connors, G. J. (1999). Drug use and abuse. Fort Worth: Harcourt Brace College Publishers.
Print Book with an Editor
Editor, A. A. (Ed.). (year of publication). Title of book. Place of Publication: Publisher.
- The editor's name is followed by (Ed.).
Duckworth, E. (Ed.). (2001). "Tell me more": listening to learners explain. New York: Teachers College Press.
Thompson, J. K., & Smolak, L. (Eds.). (2001). Body image, eating disorders, and obesity in youth: assessment, prevention, and treatment. Washington: American Psychological Association.
Reference Book: Article in an Encyclopedia
Author, A. A. (year of publication). Title of encyclopedia entry. In Title of the Encyclopedia (Vol. number, pp. numbers). Place of Publication: Publisher.
- Only the first word and names are capitalized in encyclopedia article titles.
- The encyclopedia title should be in italics.
- Pay attention to commas and periods!
Harik, E. M., & Harik, I. (1999). Lebanon. In World Book Encyclopedia (Vol. 12, pp. 170-174). Chicago: World Book.