Jan. 28 - May 24, 2015
|Mon||8 AM - 10 PM|
|Tue||8 AM - 10 PM|
|Wed||8 AM - 10 PM|
|Thu||8 AM - 10 PM|
|Fri||8 AM - 7 PM|
|Sat||10 AM - 6 PM|
|Sun||12 PM - 5 PM|
Off Campus Access to the Library's Electronic Resources
There are two ways to access databases from off campus:
Don't know your username?
It is the same as the first part of your BMCC e-mail address. For most students, your username is your “firstname.lastname”.
Don't know your password?
- If you don't have a password, you must set one up.
- For freshmen and returning students, the default password is a combination of your initials, and your year and month of birth.
Example: Default password for John Doe (born January 1999) is JD199901
- After first use, you must go to BMCC Portal to change your default password (it will expire in 90 days).
Still having trouble?
- The password reset is available through the BMCC portal page.
- If you still can't log on, try CUNY Databases or contact the Student Helpdesk in person (room S135A) or by phone (212-220-8002).
- Faculty and staff can call extension 8379 for assistance.
- Be sure your library card number on your BMCC ID is activated. If you've checked out a book recently your card IS activated. Otherwise, stop by the Circulation Desk in the Library to activate it.
- Visit the CUNY Databases page. In the pop-up window, enter your 14 digit BMCC ID barcode number, which is found on the back of your ID card. It starts with the digit 2.