When you download articles from
Library databases use the built-in save options. Usually, there
is a save button at the top of the screen of the article window.
If you use the save option in a database, follow the instructions on the screen or:
- Click 'File' in Browser toolbar at the top of the screen:
- Click 'Save As'
- Insert a disk in the disk drive
- On the 'Save in' drop down menu at the top of the Save box select:
- In the 'File name' box type a name for the file. Every file
has to have a different name, for example ShakespereResearch_1
- In the 'Save as type' drop down menu select:
If you are saving a PDF file, 'pdf' will be the only save option on the Save as Type menu.
- Click 'Save'