June 3 - July 11, 2013
|Mon||8 AM - 8 PM|
|Tue||8 AM - 8 PM|
|Wed||8 AM - 8 PM|
|Thur||8 AM - 8 PM|
|Fri||9 AM - 6 PM|
|Sat||12 PM - 5 PM|
The BMCC Library offers over 110,000 volumes of books, 250 print magazines/journals/newspapers, 20,000 electronic journals, and 9,000 electronic books, including reference books.
We provide full information services to remote learners over the Internet. Students who are registered will be able to access the following resources.
- Thousands of journals, magazines & newspapers are available in our subscription databases.
- NetLibrary (Electronic Books)
- Credo Reference (Electronic Reference Books)
- Library Catalog CUNYPlus
- ERes Electronic Reserves
- Online Reference Help
- Research Help pages
- Information Competency Tutorials
- Remote access to the BMCC Library databases requires a BMCC e-mail account.
- Many of the databases the BMCC Library subscribes to are also available on the CUNY Online Indexes page. However, the Library subscribes to a number of databases that are only available to BMCC students and are therefore not listed on the CUNY Online Indexes page. To access the databases you must be a currently enrolled student or a faculty member with an active I.D. in the CUNY library system.
- BMCC subscribes to thousands of journals and magazines in print and electronic format. A complete list of all available titles can be accessed on the Library pages. Titles that are available in electronic form include links to databases. The list can also be searched.
- Credo Reference is a database that contains the full text of reference books. It is available through the BMCC Databases page. Remote access requires a BMCC e-mail account.
- No password is necessary to access the Library Catalog CUNYPlus. See also: How to Find Print Books with the Library Catalog CUNYPlus
- ERes Electronic Reserves: Information for Faculty
- ERes Electronic Reserves: Information for Students
- No password is necessary to access the Web links database (searchable database of Websites).
- Ask-a-Librarian: e-mail and chat reference
- Research Help Pages
- Library Staff Directory
- BMCC College Directory
- Questions concerning Financial Aid, Transfer, Online Courses, etc.: Student Resources
- Library Liaisons:
Prof. Joy Dunkley
- Ask a Librarian
- Research Consultation
- How to Find Books
- How to Find Articles
- How to Cite: MLA or APA
- Off Campus Access
- Guides / Tutorials
- Borrow / Renew Books
- Library Instruction
- Request Forms
- Laptop / E-Reader
- Institutional Repository
- Assistive Technology