August 25 - 31, 2014
|Mon||9 AM - 6 PM*|
|Tue||9 AM - 6 PM|
|Wed||9 AM - 6 PM|
|Thu||8 AM - 10 PM|
|Fri||8 AM - 7 PM|
*Library & Quiet Study
are CLOSED Sept. 1
Group Study Room Request Form
Group Study rooms are for students who need a quiet place to research, study, present class ideas, homework and assignments. Group Study rooms are managed by the Periodicals Department and are available during library hours.
Locations and Room Numbers
- Both rooms are located on the southern end of the Library.
- Room S410N (Large Group-Study) seats up to 16.
- Room S410W (Small Group-Study) seats 8 and has media (DVD/VHS) viewing available.
- The use of these rooms is first-come, first-served.
- If a room is available, students can sign-up directly at the Periodicals Desk.
- No less than 4 people for Small Group Study Room; a minimum of 6 are required to reserve Large Group Study Room. All must BE PRESENT and have VALID BMCC ID cards, plus a signed request form which will be left at the Periodicals Desk.
- Advance reservations may be made two weeks prior to use. No individual may have more than 3 pending bookings within a two week period. Same day reservation requests for the Group Study rooms will not be accepted.
- Group Study rooms may only be reserved for 2 hours with NO RENEWALS.