August 14 - 27, 2014
|Mon||9 AM - 6 PM|
|Tue||9 AM - 6 PM|
|Wed||9 AM - 6 PM|
|Thu||9 AM - 6 PM|
|Fri||9 AM - 5 PM|
BMCC Library Institutional Repository
The BMCC Library Institutional Repository is a pilot program to offer a self-service digital archive for the BMCC community. It includes research articles, pre- and post-prints, learning objects, technical reports, grant reports, institutional reports, and creative works for submission and retrieval. DSpace, our open source repository software platform, is available CUNY-wide.
The institutional repository system enables these works to be archived and accessed globally over the web through a search and retrieval system. The BMCC Library is following the CUNY DSpace policy.
Material Submission Guidelines in Institutional Repository:
- To create your account, submit a request form which is available on the Library website.
- Before uploading any materials make certain that you obtain all necessary consents, permissions, licenses, or approvals required for submission. Items which infringe someone else's copyright and/or property rights are not allowed.
- Once you receive a username and password and are ready to submit your materials, go to the BMCC Library Institutional Repository and log in.
- On the left side of the screen, select “Community and Collections” under Browse to submit your items.
- Click “Submit a New Item” and follow the prompts for the steps of “Initial Questions,” “Describe,” “Upload,” “Review,” and “License” to complete your submission.
- Once your materials have been successfully ingested into the repository a unique identifier and stable link URL will be generated, providing open access and searchable by author, title, keyword and more.
Retaining Copyright for your Journal Articles
Authors may secure their rights to submit their articles in an Institutional Repository by signing a SPARC Author's Addendum Form.
For additional information and feedback, please contact Dr. Kanu Nagra at 212 220-8000, X7487 or via email email@example.com.