Log in is your BMCC email address and password. Reset your password or activate your account through Account Self Service.
Policies and Procedures:
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is open to all current faculty, staff, and students.
- Please provide as much information as possible about your request.
- Requested materials cannot be available through a CUNY Library either in print or in a database.
- The ILL staff will notify the requester via email that material arrived.
- We will hold the materials for one month. If it is not picked up in that time we will return the book to the lending library.
- A requester can have 30 active requests at a time.
- Material can be retrieved and returned to the Media/Periodicals Desk.
- Turn around time is about two weeks. Lending institutions determine loan period and renewal guidelines for material.
- Please submit renewal requests prior to the due date.
- Any fines or lost fees charged by the borrowing library is the responsibility of the borrower. Failure to pay may result in a loss of borrowing privileges at the BMCC Randolph Library.