“For students who need a quiet place to research, study, present class ideas, homework and assignments. Group Study rooms are managed by the Periodicals Department and are available during library hours.”
Both rooms are located on the south end of the library:
- Room S410W (Small Group-Study) seats eight (8).
- Room S410N (Large Group-Study) seats up to sixteen (16).
- Study rooms are for student use only.
- Students can book a maximum of two (2) hours per day, with a maximum total of six (6) hours a week.
- Students must sign up online using the reservation calendar.
- A minimum of four (4) people required for the small room; a minimum of six (6) people for the large room.
- All must BE PRESENT and have VALID BMCC ID cards. The keys can be picked up from the Periodicals Desk.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the study rooms.
- Click the “Reserve Study Room” button.
- Use the drop down menu select and search available dates and times.
- Complete the form and submit.
- Advance reservations may be made two weeks prior to use. No individual may have more than three (3) pending bookings within a one week period. Same day reservation requests for the rooms may not be accepted.
- Rooms may only be reserved for two (2) hours a day with NO RENEWALS.