For students who need a quiet place to research, study, and work on homework and assignments.
Fiterman Study Room Hours
- Access keys can be picked up at the Security Desk at 81 Barclay Street.
- Advance reservations may be made up to two weeks prior to use. No individual may have more than three (3) pending bookings within a two-week period.
- Rooms may be reserved for only two (2) hours, with renewals if the room is still available.
- College ID cards will be collected at the time of access key pick-up and will be returned at the end of the session.
- Students will be charged the ID fee if an access key is misplaced or lost.
- Public Safety will be notified if an access key is not returned and this may affect future reservations for this individual.
- Study room will be inspected at the end of the session.
- Room capacity must be observed at all times. Maximum capacity is no more than 6 participants. At least 3 students are required to reserve a room.
- No food, drink, or loud music/audio permitted in the rooms.
- No posting on the walls.
- Report any maintenance issues to Public Safety.
Making a Reservation
- Click the “Reserve Fiterman Study Room” button.
- Use the drop down menu to select and search available dates and times.
- Complete the form and submit.
- Rooms can only be reserved by students.
- Reservations must be claimed within the first 15 minutes or it will be reassigned.
Fiterman Hall Study rooms are: